... It's a long story.
So now you guys know I am not dead in a ditch when I haven't responded to your messages.
Marcel GIF reacts1|You're such a wuss:Marcel GIF reacts by Te-trachord
2|Just being himself and stuff:
3| Ha! But I'm smarter than you!
4|Being around his crush:
5|Trying to do something right but doesn't:
6|Getting drunk with friends:
7|Fun on the internet:
8|Your crush has a crush on me
9| Say Hi:
10|You're so rude:
Facts about Kiku (and Salt)1. Kiku has an actual addiction to salt and salty foodsFacts about Kiku (and Salt) by yume-tabiji
2. He once tried to go on a salt-free diet. That didn't go well. It lasted about a week and a half before he literally threw a temper tantrum with himself and then gorged on chicken broth for three days
3. If he goes too long without salt, Kiku becomes cranky, somewhat hostile, and jumpy (like caffiene addicts)
4. Doctors are astonished by Kiku because with the amount of salt in his body, a normal human would have a heart attack three times over.
5. Salt is what keeps Kiku sane
6. The reason Kiku doesn't see ghosts anymore is because ghosts are warded off by salt. and Kiku is half salt.
7. He once sung a Vocaloid cover about salt. (youtube "Niholoid Romeo and Cinderella")
8. Kiku could throw himself at a Supernatural demon and the demon would burn screaming, that's how salty he is
9. Kiku drinks saltwater sometimes
10. He bathes in salt
12. Salt is life
13. Salt is love
HungaryXMaid!Reader: Best Friend Hispters
You were a maid working for the personification of a country, Hungary to be exact. She never allowed you to call her Hungary, but rather her human name, Elizabeta Hedervary. Over the time of two years, you knew almost everything about each other. Best friends, perhaps, or maybe like sisters. She also lived with four men, Ludwig, Roderich, Gilbert, and one who visited every day, Feliciano.
Today was a day like any other, you completing all the chores that were to be done. Suddenly, you remembered today was different. A party was being hosted tonight, and all of the Axis countries were coming. It was going to be a tiresome day. After you finished sweeping the humongous kitchen, you went to wake up "Lady Elizabeta", or so you called her.
"Lady Elizabeta, it's time to awaken!" you said touching her shoulder.
"Oh," she stifled a yawn. "Good morning, ______. Have you already started preparing for the gala tonight?"
"Yes ma'am! The flower arrangements have arrived and the kitchen crew will ar